CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO EMBASSY REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE INTAKE FORM
The Worldwide Reggae Embassy was established to assist individuals and businesses to advance in their career or business within the Reggae Music Industry. The Reggae Industry as a whole is our total focus. We also have a division that even caters to the needs and wants of the Reggae fans from around the world.
Our goal, which we have already begun to achieve, is to be a major strength, support and guide for our fellow Reggae organizations and clients through their musical or career journeys while providing the necessary tools to succeed.
We not only offer everyone that one needs for their career or business yet we are working closely with many positive agencies who were established as well to
To apply for assistance
We assist: (But not limited to)
- Reggae Fans
- Recording Artists
- Artist Managers/Management Firms
- Reggae Organizations
- Reggae, Music and Business Agencies
- Independent Record Labels
- Entertainers (All Fields. Ex Dancers, Deejays, Sound Systems, Comedians etc.)
- Service Providers (Make Up Artists, Stage & Lighting Companies, etc)
- Media/PR/ TV/ Radio (Individuals and Companies)
- Music Societies and Organizations
- Clothing Designers
- Writer Societies
- Video Models
- and many more …
There is a process that we follow when assisting those inquiring about utilizing the Reggae Embassy as the tool it was developed to be.
We ask that you attend an educational orientation so that we can provide you with valuable information about the industry, your career, and many other important topics so that you can build a strong foundation for yourself, client or business whether or not you choose to utilize the organization.
Please keep in mind that you can simply use the services of the organization as needed or you may elect to become a client by utilizing the booking division, publishing services, and/or professional representation division. Whatever your need, we can assist you.
Here are the first steps to utilizing the Music Embassies:
- Fill out the Embassy Intake Form so that we may send you information pertaining to what you are in need of.
- Schedule an orientation to learn valuable information for your career or business and also to learn the many options that are available to you from the organization. If you are just wishing to utilize services on an as needed basis, then you are not required to attend an orientation.
- During your orientation, you will learn many things including what the organization has to offer you, how you can use it to your benefit and also your many options that are available to you. Once you learn your options, you may inform us of what you have chosen so that we can go over the details.
- Once you have completed
- If what you have chosen, requires an agreement, we will t